Tested in Xenon meter accelerated weathering test
One of Marvel's premium innovations is Back Painted Colored Glass for external architectural applications as well as for office and home interiors. The back painted glass is roller coated or sprayed with a vivid and versatile spectrum of acrylic based polyurethane paints and mixed with customized imported hardener. The back painted colors are 100% UV stable and subjected to accelerated weathering tests time and again for a check. Also, these back painted panels are tested for compatibility with suitable structural sealants.
Processed by both skilled manual spraying and roller coating machine. Marvel is the first glass company to use roller coating for large volume and higher coating consistency. All performance criteria for our back painted glass are backed with laboratory testing and certifications.
Available in several thicknesses offering in the varied finish and standard gloss and matte (acid etch) finishes, back painted glass widens the platter for an architect's choice of colors to match their vision and ultimately add beautiful detail to residential and commercial interiors.
- More than 4000+ colors
- Non metallic/metallic, opaque/translucent finish
- Any graphics can be screened
- Non staining
- Wide size range
- Can be laminated
- Toughened glass can be back painted in any colour
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean and does not harbor germs or bacteria
- Cost effective
- Desired shape and texture can be given
- Can be used in wet and humid areas
- Compatible to structural sealant for wall cladding
- Paint adhesion to glass and UV stability of paints tested in xenonmeter, under accelerated weather testing
- Aesthetical Exterior Facade
- Backsplash Panels
- Tabletops & Countertops
- Spandrel Panels (opacifiers)
- Glass Flooring
- External & Internal Wall Claddings
- Shower Cubicles
- Kitchen & Wardrobe shutters
- False Ceilings
- Decorative Mirrors
Get in touch!
Queries, requirements or thoughts to initiate a discussion on glass in architecture!